Thursday, August 01, 2019

Professinal Red Tan-Don't You Dare!

Artist Name:Red Tan Page Title:Red Tan-Don’t You Dare! Red Tan-Don't You Dare! Being alone in an unfamiliar environment inspired me to write about my strength and confidence. I’m a young widow and single mom. Depression and anxiety hit me and has been a challenge, but putting it to writing (and singing) strengthened my coping skills. “Don’t You Dare!” aims to inspire everyone to use the challenges, failures, criticisms, rejections and even mental health setbacks as stepping stones to rise up and do more to achieve their goals. That’s exactly what I did and I thank these circumstances for helping me become a stronger and better person. For bookings and inquiries: musicbyred@gmail.com https://open.spotify.com/album/3wu3b5jYFxFlVUwzvpBz7L FB/TW/IG/SC: @redtanofficial

No comments: